So, please don’t get me wrong (it appears to quite some people did get me wrong)
- I never intended to make a drupal in RoR.
- I never intended to make a drupal that is a RoR clone
- I do not have plans for any of these
- I never want to say one is better then the other. They are different. I cannot yet speak for RoR, but nothing is perfect. Drupal is not perfect. Druby on rails just binds some ideas I have about Drupal. How to make it closer to perfect.
However, I do have plans for (or actually, working on it already) for a distro that:
- Is developer friendly. Developer centric
- Allows developers to make it fully end-userfriendly with minimal efforts
- Has some good ideas from RoR built in
That is all!